PERSONAL GROWTH RESOURCES
Maybe you’ve grown up in church, or maybe you have never owned a Bible in your life. Either way, there is always more to learn. These resources are provided to help you enrich your own personal time with God, and to help you lead others to Him as well, while growing deeper in your understanding of the Lord. So, whether a member or a visitor, please feel free to explore Memory-Scriptures Page, the Bible Study Series Page or the resources below to see what may inspire your walk today:
Blessed is the man who ... delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. - (Psalms 1:1-2)
Here are a few reading plans and Bible studies to get you started on your own personal journey with God!
- The Entire Bible in a Year – Read the whole Bible cover to cover in a year!
- The Entire Bible in a Year – Read a little of the New Testament, Old Testament, Pslams and Proverbs daily.
- The Old Testament in Year – With this plan, you have days off for reflection, reading something else or go deeper.
- The New Testament in Year – With this plan, you have days off for reflection, reading something else or go deeper.
- A Chronological Bible in a Year – Read the Bible in the order of which it happened.
Here are a few guides to help you know your way around the Bible better!